Broward County Paratransit Consumer Blog

Broward County, Florida (USA) Paratransit consumer-run discussion about transportation services.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

June 16, 2007

I wonder how many more years it will take to acquaint the drivers with the AM radio rule.  When my driver picked me up today about 12:30 PM he told me he could not turn the station to an English radio station because he had to hear the talk show which was broadcast in Creole.  I didn't want to argue with him so I let us listen in peace. 
I am sure that it was more peaceful for him than I because he could understand the language.  I wonder what was being discussed.  I didn't receive any interpretation.
I ask here what is the practicality of having rules if the drivers flagrantly violate them?  My driver told me he was allowed to listen to anything he chose to.
Sanford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home