Broward County Paratransit Consumer Blog

Broward County, Florida (USA) Paratransit consumer-run discussion about transportation services.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BLOG

 

----- Original Message -----

From:

Sanford

To:

Wisniewski, Edward

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:12 AM

Subject: Re: the paper

 

Thank you Ed.

I am really writing a book.  At the end of the book I mentioned about AAA.  I said how I would illustrate the service with the last ride I took.

I was writing that on October 12.  That was just two days after October 10, when the driver came and walked right by me.

I was sitting on the bench between the customer service desk and the doorway where he entered.

It will be in my book how his way of doing things ended up having to send another driver back an hour and a half later.

Thanks for helping to get them to send someone else.

It shouldn't have to be this hard to obtain a ride.  Especially after some 20 years of using the Para Transit in Broward.  I think it originally was called

Social Service Transport.

Can you call them and remind them to do a better job at the Supermarket?

I also put in the book that crazy lady who told everyone that she was from the FBI.

I don't know though if I will reach a publisher eventually or not.  Nor do I know what he will say to cut and what to add.

Ford

Block quote start

----- Original Message -----

From:

Wisniewski, Edward

To:

Sanford

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:07 AM

Subject: the paper

 

Nice article in today's sun sentinel, my friend.

 

Block quote end

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home