Broward County Paratransit Consumer Blog

Broward County, Florida (USA) Paratransit consumer-run discussion about transportation services.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BLOG

 

Monday December 12, 2005

 

AAA car service arrived over an hour late.  I couldn't go because Allergist closed for lunch.

 

I ended up going on the bus later on.

 

I wrote to the Para Transit Division about it the following day.

 

I just called up AAA and found out that they are still having growing pains.  They are 2 and 3 hours late today.

 

I am trying to seek alternate means for now.

 

I tried using the Bus Service yesterday when AAA had me calling and waiting for nothing.  My experience included:  how I sit down next to a lady who decides

 

to give me a first hand account of her intimate anatomical worries.  All I had to do was to listen and gape.

 

She didn't let me talk.

 

She claimed to know me?

 

I tried getting off the bus at the right place.  No easy task when the bus driver won't talk.  I asked him 3 times.

 

Finally a nice Black lady de busing behind me, spoke and actually walked me to the second bus stop.  She expressed regret over the way the driver behaved;

 

 not speaking.  This is not a very good way of communicating to a blind person.

 

It was a 2 way bus trip.  I am lucky this stranger was there to walk with me.  I am also lucky the lady with the pains in her anatomical parts was not getting

 

off either.

 

I reported the driver to Bus Headquarters.  It is unfortunate when your strongest link in a chain becomes your weakest.  The drivers should be more courteous.

 

 The other bus drivers were.

 

I probably should have reported the anatomical lady to Hollywood.  She belongs on stage.

 

Never the less, it is dangerous when crossing.  I arrived at my Allergist later on that day.  I was amazed to find out that I had crossed a major thorough

 

fare and didn't even know it.

 

I bet I could be a useful asset to you or Jerry at AAA if I was working in some capacity to help out.  Lord knows, assistance is needed.  Then again the

 

beginning of the USA was also turbulent.

 

Yours,

 

Sanford

 

--

Seth Eisenberg

(954) 252-9090

 

The Fatherhood Channel

http://fatherhoodchannel.com

 

Technology Solutions that Connect & Inspire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home