Broward County Paratransit Consumer Blog

Broward County, Florida (USA) Paratransit consumer-run discussion about transportation services.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

confused

Making reservations,
I wonder if others find it to be a difficult task trying to use a system that is not so user friendly.  I recently was told to make my reservations a couple of weeks in advance to make sure that I could get the pick up times I needed.  Then yesterday I was told that reservations can only be made one to 4 days in advance.
I just called to get reservations for tomorrow.  I was told that I can't get a 1:30 PM pick up to be at my destination at 2:30 PM.  Rather they told me that I could get a reservation between 2 and 2:30 PM.  I declined their offer because I needed to be at my destination at 2:30 PM.  It is a short ride down Oakland Park Boulevard.
Returning at 4:30 PM is equally difficult for them.  They told me to be ready at 4:51 PM to 5:21 PM.  I had to decline this offer too.
Sanford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home