Broward County Paratransit Consumer Blog

Broward County, Florida (USA) Paratransit consumer-run discussion about transportation services.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30, 2007 7:25 PM

I have heard it said that it is better late than never.  Unfortunately the 7:25 PM arrival of my ride just now was inopportune for me.  I was supposed to be at my destination between 6 and 6:30 PM tonight.
I wonder if AAA is just going through the motions of looking like they are attending to their riders needs.  The veterans I was supposed to meet up with at the Veterans of Foreign Wars deserve better treatment.  I was supposed to meet up with them for a presentation tonight.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to think of ways of improving the service.  How about having a trouble shooter driving around.  This driver could pick up the slack by picking up passengers when their scheduled drivers got in to late circumstances and were not able to arrive on time.
Sanford

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAA SUCKS!!!!!!! Thats why they lost the medicaid contract they've had since like 1985. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA They had over 90 vans, thats what happens when you chase the money and forget the people who made you

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home